Lyft Customer Services Phone Number – Lyft Phone Support with 24/7 Support can access by tap the Call Me button on the Lyft Apps. They commit to provide a safe ride and supported on the road. So you can contact them 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year through this line.
Need to contact Lyft directly and immediately? Unfortunately, you can’t do so unless Lyft allows you. Back then, Lyft’s customer service phone number used to work, allowing you to contact Lyft directly.
Now, the number is reserved only for emergencies. That being said, that doesn’t mean you can’t contact Lyft at all. There are plenty of ways and we will show you how.
Why Is There No Direct Phone Support?
Back then, you can call 855-865-9553 and get immediate help. Unfortunately, that no longer works.
If you call the number, you will get an automated response, which then directs you to an appropriate page on the website in which you can enter your phone number so Lyft can call you.
It is understandable why Lyft did this. The company has become enormous, making it impractical for it to receive and respond to all the calls.
That said, the company still reserve direct phone support for emergencies, as Lyft will call you as soon as possible should an emergency occur.
Contact Lyft Through Mobile App
Although you can’t contact Lyft Customer Services Phone Number anymore now, you can contact Lyft directly through Lyft mobile app on your Android or iPhone.
All you need to do is to navigate to the help pages and select what kind of issue you currently have.
Here’s how to contact Lyft immediately via mobile app:
- First, open the app on your phone
- Tap “Call me” in the Help Center contact form.
And here is how to contact Lyft for Help With a Specific Ride:
- First, open the app on your phone.
- Tap the ‘Earnings’ tab, then select the specific ride.
- Tap “Get Help” for a quick answer on FAQs.
- If you want to talk with Lyft customer service, tap “Call me” or the “Help Center” link.
After you tap “Call me”, a Lyft customer service will contact you in 2 minutes or less.
Submit Request Through Lyft Website
You can also contact the company by submitting a request on the website using a desktop computer. Lyft help center might be able to troubleshoot your issue.
In case the issue is complex, you can also send an email to give an extended description of it.
Here’s how to do it:
- Logged into your account, if you haven’t already.
- Visit help.lyft.com.
- Go to the bottom of the page. You should see the “Contact Support” box there. Click it.
- You will then be asked to submit a request to Lyft.
- Enter your email address, the subject, your phone number, and the issue you need help with. Fill all the necessary details.
- Click “Submit”.
Contact Lyft Via Email Address
The next way to contact Lyft is through email addresses.
Lyft has several email contacts, each of them has a different purpose so make sure you send the email to the appropriate contact.
For example, if you need general help with the app, send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below are the email contacts available:
- email@example.com, for both a driver and rider who needs general help with the app
- firstname.lastname@example.org, for drivers who want to ask about their rating and how they can improve their performance
- email@example.com, for those who want to claim reimbursement for things like Lyft-related toll
- firstname.lastname@example.org, for those who want to submit their CPUC inspection checklist (must be completed before sent)
Critical Response Line
Finally, contact Lyft via a critical response line.
Lyft provides a critical response line for drivers and riders in case an emergency happens so that the company might be able to help resolve it.
Because the number is reserved for an emergency, no one can call it directly. Instead, it is Lyft who will call.
In case you have an emergency during your Lyft drive or ride, do the following to contact Lyft: open the safety issue page, find the box and enter your number. Lyft should give you a call immediately.
Contact Lyft is Easy Now
While Lyft customer service phone number is reserved for emergencies only, there are still plenty of ways to contact Lyft.
You can do so via the mobile app, computer, and email, among others. As for the emergency, you need to enter your number and then Lyft will call you.